Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Getting Glittery with It

So I decided to mix up the blog today and write about these fantastic new fall shoes I got from Target! Yes, I know it's only part way through July, but the fall clothes are already starting to make their way into the stores. It will be here before you know it and I definitely don't want to be unprepared. It probably helps that fall is one of my favorite seasons, so I am always on the lookout for what's new. Men's wear is definitely in this season, so stayed tuned for lots of men's styles with feminine touches. This shoes takes its cue from the smoking slipper, making it a modern twist on a classic men's shoe. Glitter is a hot new trend for fall as well, but it sometimes gets a bad rap and can be not so chic. This is a great way to wear the trend in a classy way. You can wear it day or night, dressed up or down. It is a go to for kicking an outfit up a notch. These can be worn with skinny jeans, a skirt, or leggings. How would you wear them and what are you must haves for fall?!

No comments:

Post a Comment