Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sweet, Natural Energy

Ok, so energy drinks have come to stay, but until now I was definitely not a fan. The smell of them is not pleasant, so I usually stuck to coffee. One day when I was in Starbucks, I saw an ad for some new drink called a Refresher. I had not idea what it was, but they were giving samples away. I came to find out that a Refresher is a natural energy drink made with green coffee beans and fruit. There were two flavors- Cool Lime and Wild Berry Hibiscus. The lime was so refreshing and there was subtle mint taste that complimented the lime perfectly. The wild berry had a touch of ginger and fresh blackberries. This one had natural sweetness and a floral taste from the hibiscus. Both of them are fantastic alternatives to the traditional energy drink and they are low calorie as well, which is even better! If I had my choice, I would go for the Cool Lime because it is such a unique blend of flavors and absolutely refreshing. Stop by a Starbucks today to try one out and let me know which one you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment