Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Catch the Peach Wave!

So frozen yogurt is the hot new dessert trend, but let's be honest. Most of the places are super similar and only have variations in the decor and some of the flavors. Even though they are so similar, I try to give each one their fair shot. Of course, trying out a frozen yogurt place was on the to do list while in Tulsa, so I decided to catch the Peach Wave. Usually, I try to be healthy and eat the yogurt with fruit and granola, but I decided that I would have a little bit of both. I chose a cupcake flavored yogurt, which amazingly tasted exactly like a frosted cupcake. It was super delicious, I have to admit. I topped it with some raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, sprinkles, and chocolate covered raisins. I know it probably sounds like a weird combination, but I promise you it was delish! The bf opted for white chocolate and cookies and cream yogurt with chocolate syrup, gummy bears, brownie bites, and m&ms. This place ranked pretty high up on the frozen yogurt list, but maybe it's just because I adored the cupcake yogurt. Can you tell which yogurt is mine? Comment below to see if you are right and be sure to stop by the next time you visit Tulsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment