Saturday, July 7, 2012

One Kings Lane

So I know I have mentioned this website before, One Kings Lane, but I am excited because I made my first purchase and finally received it in the mail! Of course, I bought a fun kitchen tool and some precious votives. Candles tend to last longer than flowers, so it is a bit more budget friendly. I put some pretty mint green candles inside for a fun summer color. Who doesn't love the fun ambiance that candles give? Plus it has a really fun polka dot pattern that the light reflects. They are modern and playful, perfect for anytime and can spice up your table decor when you swap out the candles for other colors.


The fun new kitchen toy I bought was a cheese curler. First of all, I didn't even know that they made these or what exactly they did. It's really self explanatory, though. You put the cheese on a circular wooden board and turn a metal slicer. This in turn creates perfect cheese curls that I will now be using on every dish possible. It would also be great to use for a wine and cheese night because you can get a little taste of the cheese without having to eat a thick slice. Plus they are super cute and add the perfect finishing touch to any dish. If you haven't had a chance to visit the website (https://www.onekingslane.com/invite/jennahowe), make sure that you do so immediately. They have new sales every day and so there are always new things to look at. Let me know what treasures you find!


No comments:

Post a Comment