Sunday, July 22, 2012

Skinny Cow to the Rescue!













A reader wrote in asking if I could find some healthy dessert options for her. She really liked frozen grapes because it was an icy treat that was perfect for the summer, but wanted something different. Unfortunately, the way my grocery store is set up my yogurt is directly across from the ice cream, which is usually super tempting. This time I saw that Skinny Cow had ice cream products and I decided I could at least stop and take a look. They have a wide variety of ice cream sandwiches, popsicles, and individual servings of ice cream. The best part is that they have about 100 to 150 calories each and they are much more filling then other 100 calorie pack desserts. I opted for the Mocha Truffle ice cream bar and was surprised at how good it was. It had a great coffee flavor and the crunch from the chocolate drizzle was a great textural element. I will definitely be eating these more often! They are the perfect way to indulge in your dessert craving. Try these out and let me know what I should get next.

No comments:

Post a Comment