Thursday, July 26, 2012

Granola Bar Goodness

I am always on the lookout for chewy granola bars because I really don't like the hard ones. I always feel like I am going to break my teeth. I used to eat the Fiber One chewy bars a lot, but I found them too sweet sometimes (I know right, weird) and I just got bored with them. They also had a fair amount of calories as well. I was at the store and found these new ones from Fiber One that were only 100 calories and not too sweet!  These were chocolate flavored and definitely had a lot of chocolate on them. They also had a strawberry and peanut butter one that looked pretty delicious as well. I will try those next time I am at the store, but next time you go make sure you pick up a box. They will fill you up with wholesome goodness and give you the energy boost you need. Try them and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment