Saturday, July 21, 2012

KitchenAid Gets Some Help

I just got a new KitchenAid mixer from Williams Sonoma and they were doing a special promotion where you would could send away for a free attachment. You could choose between a meat grinder and another bowl with a lid. The attachments that KitchenAid has for their mixers are fantastic and are really useful. When I asked the sales associate which one she suggested, she said that the food grinder apparently made the best hamburgers she has ever had. I had never thought to make my own hamburgers, since I am usually only making chicken. She did mention that the bowl with the lid was very helpful, especially if you were a baker because then you weren't having to transfer things from one bowl to another and then wash it so you could immediately use it again. Both sounded useful, but since I tend to bake more than I cook, I decided to go with the extra bowl. I am so excited because it finally came in the mail and I can't wait to use it! If you have any cool attachments for your mixure, please leave a comment so that I can check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment