Friday, July 20, 2012

Grocery Store Gelato

Let's just be real for a moment. Ever since I visited Italy, I have become a gelato lover. I love how rich and creamy it is without the guilty feeling that usually comes along with eating ice cream. I usually stay away from grocery store gelato because sometimes it tastes more like ice cream than the real thing and other times it's just too expensive for the amount that you get. However, today was my lucky day. As I was strolling down one of the frozen food aisles and I saw this Siviero Maria tiramisu gelato. Since that's one of my favorite desserts, I figured that I probably couldn't go wrong with it in a frozen form. I was not disappointed! It had a fantastic flavor that was exactly like eating the real thing. Plus it came in a single serving, so I didn't have to have extra sitting around, meaning less temptation. If you are looking for an alternative to ice cream, be sure to try this gelato because I think that no matter what flavor you choose, you can't go wrong. Pick one up the next time you are at the store and let me know which one I need to try next.

No comments:

Post a Comment