Monday, July 30, 2012

Brownie Bliss

There is just something about the combination of chocolate and peanut butter. I don't know what it is, but I can't seem to get enough. Today was my lucky day because I got to indulge in my mom's homemade dark chocolate peanut butter brownies. I warmed them up and when I took a bite was greeted by an explosion of melted chocolate in my mouth. The cakey texture of the brownie, the melted chocolate, and the pockets of peanut butter created a symphony of flavor. This was definitely not a dry and crumbly brownie, but was moist and tasted like a melted peanut butter cup. I am working on having her give me her "secret" recipe, so that I can pass it on to you. Stayed tuned for a post so that you too can make this delicious brownie at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment