Friday, July 13, 2012

Celebrate the Fry!

Today not only is Friday, but it National French Fry Day! It's a must that you find some type french fry to have in celebration of this very special day. I have to admit that I can't really turn down any kind of fry, but usually I try to limit myself. However, I decided that I would be bad and celebrate. I recently got a coupon in the mail from Jerry Built to try their chicken sandwich, so I figured this would be the perfect accompaniment to the fries. If you haven''t stopped by Jerry Built yet, you definitely need to. It is a custom burger place that uses fresh, local ingredients and you can really taste the difference. Plus, they have integrated some really fun technology into their restaurant and always have seasonal specials. Currently, they have grilled sweet corn and summer shakes.

But... that's not what today is about. It is about the crunchy, tender goodness that are fries. I am a fan of sweet potato fries because they have a bit of sweetness and they do say that sweet potatoes are better for you. The Jerry Built fries are crinkle cut, which makes them taste even yummier and they are fun to play with. They are cut fresh daily and are only seasoned with salt. They are simple, yet delicious, and are a perfect way to celebrate french fry day. The chicken sandwich was seasoned well and situated in between a toasted bun, topped with lettuce, pickles, and onions. I would say that it was a successful french fry day meal. Let me know where you go to celebrate. Happy National French Fry Day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative.
    I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in
    future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    Review my blog :: garcinia cambogia

    ReplyDelete