Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Satisfying Sweets

I love sweet things, however, my waistline does not especially since it's summer. So, I have taken on this challenge and am always on the quest to see if there is anything out there that will truly satisfy my sweet tooth without all the calories. While walking in the grocery store, I found these yummies. The best part about them is that they are only 120 calories and taste like real chocolate! These are clusters of crispy rice pieces covered in milk or dark chocolate. They come in individual packets and contain enough little clusters to actually feel like I am eating a legit dessert. You can choose from a variety of crisps or frozen ice cream treats as well. Though I haven't tried those yet, they are definitely on my list. Now I can eat something real, not feel super guilty about eating them and my waistline will thank me. If you have any other go to semi-healthy sweets, feel free to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment