Monday, June 25, 2012

Good Morning Granola

I love granola, but sometimes it can be challenging to find one that actually tastes delicious and not just plain and boring. This granola is another gem from Trader Joe's...mango and passion fruit. Honestly, I would have never picked those two flavors for a granola because it sounds a little too adventurous right? Well it's definitely a super yummy summer breakfast that fills you up and gives you the energy you need to take on the day. It's also really great because it isn't too sweet and there are real chunks of dried mango in it. I decided to have mine with a touch of milk, though I could have thrown it in with my Greek yogurt. Let's just put it this way, no matter how you eat it, you will enjoy it. So pop open the box and pour yourself a bowl and enjoy your morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment