Saturday, June 2, 2012

Preparing and Packing for a Picnic

When one of my reader's suggested that I check out One Kings Lane, I had no idea what I was in for. She had suggested it as an alternative for kitchen gadgets, but it is so much more. It is basically a private online home accessory and decor website that does different sales everyday. All you do is sign up with an email and then you get emails every day about the different sale items. There is everything from stationary to candles to books and chairs. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the items really are discounted, making things super reasonable.

Insulated Picnic Basket, RedAfter browsing through things, I found something that I have been subconsciously wanting for a while. Every now and then it will pop back into my head and I again contemplate purchasing it. What is it you may ask? Well, it's a picnic basket. There is something utterly romantic and old fashioned about packing up some food and wine and enjoying the scenery. Even though the Houston summers are brutal, there is plenty of sunshine year round to make the purchase worth while for me. There are also a lot of outdoor performances and concerts that I have been wanting to go to, so this would come in handy. I found some really cute totes and baskets on the website. Some of the baskets even come with plates, napkins, glasses, and flatware that are all dishwasher safe. What more could you ask for?! They are all insulated and come in a variety of colors and patterns, and also in wicker. 

6 Bottle Collapsible Cooler, Green
If you are looking for a great Father's Day present, they even have bottle holders, blankets, pop up tables and chairs, and a portable grill! Honestly, they seem to have everything that you would possibly need for a picnic, except the food and wine. But who wouldn't want to pick those things out? This has become one of my favorite websites to browse and if you haven't checked it out, then you definitely should!





No comments:

Post a Comment