Monday, June 11, 2012

Kitchen Helper

For graduation, I was lucky enough to receive a set of All-Clad stainless steel copper core pots and pans. If you don't know anything about pans, this is one of the best brands out there and I will basically have these pots and pans for the rest of my life. I do have to warn you though, that they are extremely heavy when they are empty which is a downside. Oh well, I just view it as upper body exercise when I am lifting them. I used one of the pans and found that after washing them there was a residue left on the bottom. After scrubbing and scrubbing, I was getting frustrated that it wouldn't go away. The instruction booklet also advised against soaking the pan in water, so I didn't know what to do.

Enter Bar Keepers Friend. Recommended by the All Clad company, this product immediately took the residue off the pan and had it looking brand new again! This cleanser works to remove the stains, but won't comprise the integrity of the product. This is used by industry professionals and I give it my stamp of approval as well. It is a "must have" product for keeping your kitchen clean. And as a bonus, it can also be used in the bathroom and garage, so it is somewhat of a household wonder in my opinion. Since these pots and pans will be with me for a while, why can't they always look brand new?! So be sure to use this next time you are struggling with messy pans.

No comments:

Post a Comment