Friday, August 10, 2012

Sweet Tots


There is something about tater tots that reminds me of childhood. The bite size pieces were fun to play with and poppable, so they were easy to eat. I haven't bought frozen potatoes in a really long time, but when I saw sweet potato tots in someone's cart at the store I knew I needed to try them. These little tots are from Alexia, which has really great seasoned potato wedges and waffle fries. These are absolutely delish! They aren't too sweet, have a very tiny touch of salt, and a crispy outside. They are fun to eat and have more nutrition than regular potatoes. I made sure to limit myself so that I wouldn't eat too many because they are really easy to eat. I will be buying these again because they are a grown up version of one of my childhood favorites. Be sure to pick up a bag next time you are at your grocery store!

No comments:

Post a Comment