Tuesday, August 21, 2012

KOOZA

Picture Courtesy of cirquedusoleil.com
I love Cirque du Soleil! There is nothing like witnessing the abstract stories, taking in the music in their made up language and watching the performers do things that blow me away. I had the opportunity to see the show KOOZA under the Big Top at Sam Houston Race Park. This show is about finding your place in the world and that how no matter how alone you feel, there will always be the perfect place for you. This action packed show features tightrope walkers, a unicycling duo, a man who balanced on mile high chairs, contortionists, a master hula hooper, and a group teeter totter act. Some of these things may sound simple, but I assure you that is not the case! It is actually quite hard to put the magic of Cirque du Soleil into words. All I can say is that everyone should go and see it for themselves once in their life. It's not for everyone, but I think that everyone appreciates the mind blowing tricks that the human body can perform. KOOZA will be in Houston until September 9, so be sure to get your tickets today!


No comments:

Post a Comment