Friday, August 17, 2012

Sweet Pop

Ok ok...I know that I just recently blogged about popchips, but I had to tell everyone about this one! It's a sweet potato popchip. This tasty little snack is something that you are always going to want to have around to munch on. The natural sweetness is balanced with the touch of salt that each chip has. The earthy and deep flavors that are packed into each little chip is amazing. For me, I think that these are slightly addictive. Plus since they are made with sweet potatoes, I like to think that they are slightly better for you than the regular popchips. Don't get me wrong though, I am pretty sure that even the regular potato popchips are better for you than regular chips. Bottom line... the predicted rain for this weekend means that this is the perfect movie snack for all the movies you will probably be watching. So hop on over to the store and pick yourself up a bag (or three) and munch away!

No comments:

Post a Comment