Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Mint Delight

I know that I have talked about Skinny Cow and healthier desserts before, but to be honest I wasn't exactly blown away by the cookies and cream ice cream sandwiches I bought. However, the weather has still be pretty toasty around here so sometimes a little ice cream goes a long way...(even though there have been all these recent news stories about how "diet" ice cream isn't really all that healthy and contains more unhealthiness that you think.) I would have to say that mint chocolate chip ice cream ranks as one of my top five ice cream flavors, so when I saw this at the store I get very excited. These were much, much better than the cookies and cream ones. The mint flavor tasted natural and had a nice freshness to it. Though the box said that this was a limited flavor, I really hope that's not the case. This one was definitely a winner in my book and something that I would buy again. If you have a chance to try these out, I recommend it. They made not be healthy, but at least the fact that it is an ice cream sandwich and not a pint helps with portion control.

No comments:

Post a Comment