Thursday, August 9, 2012

Two for Tea

I have always been a fan of coffee, but sometimes I like variety. There is something romantic about curling up with a cup of tea and a book. I do have to admit though that when I imagine that, it is fall and there is a crispness in the air, but sadly I am a bit early for that. I have acquired an appreciation for tea and have found that it is very relaxing, so it is a perfect morning beverage alternative. Trader Joe's never ceases to amaze me, so I was sure these would be winners. There was a ginger pear tea and a pomegranate white tea. I tend to be cautious around ginger products because it is a very strong flavor. However, the ginger flavor wasn't overwhelming and the touch of pear added a sweetness to balance the stringent ginger. The pomegranate white tea was bright and full of fruit flavor. It was a bit sweeter than the ginger pear and that was without added sugar. I have found that they best way to have a cup of tea is traditional way with milk and sugar. But because I am trying to watch the waistline, I only add a touch of sugar, but usually I drink it plain. I like tea because it makes me feel immediately energized and ready to take on the day. So grab a cup and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment