Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Skinny Sandwich

Each time I go to the grocery store I end up having to go to the dairy section, which is conveniently (for the store) located across from the ice cream. This time I was specifically looking for something new from Skinny Cow. I was surprised to see all my childhood favorites like ice cream sandwiches, individual pints, and something similar to a Drumstick. With so many options I had difficulty choosing, but finally settled on cookies and cream ice cream sandwiches. They come individually wrapped and are 150 calories...not bad for an ice cream treat. I was pleasantly surprised that the cookie held its shape fairly well and the ice cream some how managed not to melt in the blink of an eye. I find it odd though that there seemed to be somewhat of an after taste. It wasn't enough to make me stop eating it, but enough for me to notice. Maybe it's because I haven't had ice cream for a while, or maybe it was just the flavor. Otherwise, it was really good and filling, so definitely a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment