Saturday, August 11, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I don't know about you, but I love chocolate chip cookie dough... the ice cream always seems to hit the spot. However, I know that it's not exactly great for you to eat without baking, so I was really excited when I found this recipe on Pinterest for eggless chocolate chip cookie dough. If you want the full recipe, originally from Fun Foods on a Budget, you can find in on my Pinterest board. This couldn't be simpler and is super delicious. You only need seven ingredients: flour, brown sugar, chocolate chips, butter, salt, vanilla, and milk. I only had half and half on hand, so I just used that.
First, mix together the brown sugar and the butter.


Then stir in the vanilla and the milk. Finally, mix in the flour, salt, and chocolate chips and then freeze. It may look a little runny and wet at this point, but it will look more like cookie dough once it is frozen. 


Next step... enjoy! Try not to eat too much in one sitting, though. If you can handle it, you can always freeze it into balls. I however could not. This is something you don't want to pass up and I promise it tastes exactly like cookie dough! Try it out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment