Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Painted to Perfection

Every one knows a great pedicure (that lasts) starts with a great base coat, is done with the perfect color, and is finished with a diamond like shine. I haven't quite found a base coat that stayed and didn't show through the color. I have heard great things about Butter London polishes, but it wasn't until I took a trip to Nordstrom for the Anniversary Sale that I was convinced this was the stuff to have. Butter London polishes are special because they are formaldahyde, toluene, and DBP free. There is no odor and they have fantastic color names. These came in a set appropriately named Top and Tails. After trying it, I can officially agree that the Nail Foundation is perfect. It has a no show color that provides a base that makes the color go on easily and creates a flawless surface. I opted for a very deep navy blue from Orchid called Royal Engagement, which I think is a very fitting for this time of year. Then my pedicure was topped off with the Hardwear to give it the perfect sparkle and shine. I can't wait to try the Butter London colors, so keep checking back for which one I try first!

No comments:

Post a Comment