Friday, August 3, 2012

Snack Time

If you are looking for a snack that won't stretch your waistband, try pretzel crisps by Snack Factory. This is a better version of the pretzel because it is thinner and crispier and less calories. I have not had these before and I decided to try the garlic parmesan. They were crunchy and flavorful. It felt like I was eating a piece of Italian goodness. About 10 crackers is 110 calories and these are more filling then they might seem. They are also pretty large, so it's not like you are eating mini pretzels. One of the cool things about this bag is that there are ideas for 10 second appetizers. This one was to melt a piece of mozzarella on the crisp and then top with a cherry tomato and basil. I will be making this, except I would use a sundried tomato. This would be perfect for a small get together or for a wine and cheese night. They have many different flavors, so this is definitely a snack that you need to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment