Saturday, November 23, 2013

Illume Holiday Candle

There are some things that only seem appropriate for the holidays and mulled wine is one of those things. Unfortunately, I found myself needing to go to Central Market to pick up some cheese as they have the best selection. Don't get me wrong going to Central Market isn't terrible, it's that I usually get into too much trouble and that's what makes it terrible (a good terrible). Since I was in there, I decided to make the best of it and take some time to browse. I happened to come across some really fabulous holiday scented candles from Illume. This is a soy candle that burns really cleanly and smells amazing. It is a combination of cinnamon, orange and clove. It is one of those candles that smells even stronger once you blow it out, but isn't as strong when it's burning. It comes in a wonderful red and white tin. Whether you are looking for a candle for yourself or a filler in a gift, this is a great little add in for $7.99. They also have a wonderful smelling pine that I might pick up because it can't be the holidays without the scent of pine. Be sure to take a moment to smell the candles the next time you are in Central Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment