Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Eggnog Lattes Fill the Air

The magic of candles is their ability to wrap a room up with a tempting aroma. No matter what scent you choose, walking into a room with a candle burning is like walking into a big hug. I have already gone through my fall candles, I headed to Target to find a replacement. I should have known that there wouldn't be any fall scents left, so it was time for me to embrace the Christmas scents (which I have absolutely no problem with). I wanted something a little on the sweet side, thought nothing that was sickeningly sweet. I was caught between sparkling cranberry and eggnog latte. I ended up with eggnog latter because it was a beautiful cream color and I had just had a red fall candle. I am so glad I did because it fills the room with this carmelly coffee like aroma. It's like I am drinking an eggnog latte from Starbucks without actually drinking it. These candles are relatively inexpensive, but are fairly clean burning. They would be a perfect last minute addition to a hostess present or gift basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment