Friday, November 15, 2013

Adair Kitchen

I haven't been able to go to brunch for a really long time, but I am certainly glad that I finally got to try Adair Kitchen. This quaint little place has an open, airy feel to it and is all about bacon! Though it's located in a shopping center, once you step inside you definitely don't feel like it. The menu is simple but unique with lots of fun choices. I sipped on a cup of butter pecan coffee while I waited for my meal to arrive. Though there were several things on the menu that caught my eye (all the more reason for me to go back), but I finally decided on the chicken and waffles.
There were four giant chicken tenders topped with some maple syrup and powdered sugar. The outside was crispy, not too thick and not too thin. The waffle was super light and fluffy and there was a slight sweetness to the batter. It was of course served with three pieces of super crispy bacon. I mean what else do you expect from a restaurant that has a piggy as a logo...bacon, lots of bacon. Adair Kitchen also had a yummy looking snack and lunch/dinner menu. However, I think they are known for their breakfast so if you haven't tried it be sure to stop by. Adair Kitchen reaffirmed my love of breakfast (and bacon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment