Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Chocolate Peppermint Cake Pop

For me, nothing says that holidays more than chocolate and peppermint. I know that Thanksgiving gets passed over every year, but I couldn't help treating myself to this petite treat from Starbucks. This little cake pop of holiday goodness came on a fun candy cane striped stick. The outside was covered in white chocolate and dipped in sugar crystals and candy cane pieces...reminded me of the North Pole. Once you bite into this cake pop, it was an explosion of chocolate peppermint yumminess. The inside was a mix of sweet chocolate peppermint cake and icing. It wasn't too sweet, but it was the perfect way to satisfy my sweet tooth. I haven't had one of Starbucks' cake pop before, but they definitely know how to make a yummy one. If you are a fan of peppermint and chocolate, then be sure to give this a try before it disappears!

No comments:

Post a Comment