Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!




http://matchbin-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/public/sites/488/assets/Happy_Memorial_Day_Weekend0_1337691790.jpgToday means going to the beach, hanging out with friends, sitting by the pool, or enjoying great food. However, I would like to take a moment to say thank you to those very, very brave men and women who have taken on the challenge of protecting this country. I can only imagine what it must be like to be separated from your friends and family, but know that I am thinking of you and hoping for your safe return. I am so very thankful for the wonderful life you all have allowed me to live and I am very proud to be a citizen of this nation. Thank you to everyone who has served, is serving, or will serve! I am forever grateful. I hope you all have a very Happy Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment