Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fraiche Kitchen Food Truck

I was lucky enough to get to go Haute Wheels Houston again this year. This is a food truck festival that has now grown to 35 trucks. It is a great time to sample new beers, wines, and tons of delicious food! For the first stop, I visited Fraiche Kitchen for their Shiner Bock pulled pork slider. Now normally, I don't usually eat pork but I didn't want to miss out anything delicious. The pork was tossed lightly in the barbecue sauce and was served with some housemade pickles. Sometimes pickles can just taste like cucumbers, but these were yummy and added that little bit of crunch to the slider. The bun was crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. The pork was moist and flavorful. They also had some delicious smelling spiced donuts that I wanted to try...next time! This was definitely a great way to start off the festival. Stay tuned for foods from the next food truck I visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment