Thursday, March 28, 2013

Craft Infusions


Food trucks seem to be all about crazy combinations and Craft Fusions is no exception. This is a food truck dedicated to taking locally brewed beers and turning them into delicious cuisine. The options were limited, but we decided to try something different. I'm a sucker for bread pudding, so how could a beer bread pudding be bad. It had a subtle beer flavor, but it would have been better warm. It was a little hard to get apart and somewhat on the dry side. Unfortunately, I can't say that it was some of the best bread pudding, but I am glad that I got the opportunity to try it.

I can say that I have never ordered oxtail before, but I thought that this would be a perfect time to give it a try. How can anything in an empanada be bad? The crust was flaky and full of flavor and the oxtail was interesting. Honestly, it was a little hard to stomach that I was eating oxtail, but now I can say that I have tried it. It was not bad, but I am not sure if I will order it again. I don't think that I could eat it by itself, but I might try it in an empanada. This menu is always changing, so it's definitely something to keep on your food truck radar if you like beer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment