Friday, November 2, 2012

Wine of the Week

Wine is something that always intrigues me because you can never know all about it and there is always something new. I am very new to the wine world and still don't know what my favorite grape is or have a favorite brand. I don't know how to creatively pair wines with food, but I am definitely working on it. Every time I go to the grocery store, I always browse the wine aisles, even if I am not buying (I like to see what's out there). I was walking through the wines at Whole Foods and decided that it was the time to buy. This bottle immediately caught my eye because it had two of my favorite things on it...pink and high heels! How could I not try this?! Allegro is a moscato wine that is basically like drinking sparkling grape juice with alcohol. It's super sweet and beyond easy to drink. It's a great dessert wine or if you are just getting into wine. It's just a fun, playful, and great for girls night wine. It was reasonably priced and perfect for a relaxing night at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment