Monday, November 12, 2012

Chocolate Covered Strawberry Tea

I love chocolate covered strawberries so when I got this tea strawberry chocolate flavor from The Republic of Tea I was very intrigued. I mean this isn't a usual flavor that you see and it could taste overly sweet and artificial. A chilly morning seemed like the perfect time to try this out. When I popped in the tea bag, a delicious aroma soon began rising out of the cup. This tea steeps for quite a while and it suggested to be served with a splash of milk. I didn't have that, so I tried it just as is. There was a fair amount of natural sweetness from the strawberry and it most definitely had a chocolate note in the background. It was surprising at how similar it tasted to the real thing. If you are looking for a different tea flavor or for something new, this is a great tea to try. It was a pleasant surprise for a chilly Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment