Saturday, November 3, 2012

Holy Enchilada!

Frozen meals are convenient, but most of the time they aren't very filling. Most seem to make me even hungrier, so I have just kind of given up on them. However, a trip down the frozen food aisle at Trader Joe's changed my mind. I saw these black bean and corn enchiladas (which are also dairy and wheat free) and they looked surprisingly good. There are two in the package, but one was filling enough for me. If you eat both of them, that would be a meal or you can serve it with rice or a salad for a complete meal. They were filled with chopped zucchini, black beans, and corn and topped with a mild mole type sauce. Don't worry, they aren't spicy, but they do have a ton of flavor.  Next time you are in Trader Joe's, be sure to pick these up for a quick and easy meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment