Thursday, November 29, 2012

Stella

I fell in love with Italy when I went to visit and since then I seem to be drawn to all things Italian. While wandering around the wine aisles of Spec's, I happened to stumble on this Pinot Grigio called Stella and had to try it. I do enjoy Pinot Grigio, it had a precious name, and there were stars on the label...how could I nor try it? Luckily for me, this was a screw top wine, so I didn't have to mess with my wine opener. This wine was citrusy, crisp, and slightly acidic. There was a slight herbal aroma to it, and it was a surprisingly long finish for a white wine. Priced under $15, this is a great sipping wine that would go great with chicken, turkey, or salad. If you are looking for a great wine to try tonight, be sure to give this one a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment