Wednesday, November 21, 2012

S'more Ice Cream Please!

There is something about ice cream sandwiches and s'mores that just takes me back to my childhood days and reminds me to enjoy the little things in life. However, I was not smart enough to think about combining these two yummy treats into one. Good thing Trader Joe's did when they created the S'more ice cream sandwich. What's even better is that they made it with gelato! Between two graham cracker cookies, there is a chocolate-marshmallow swirl gelato with tiny chocolate chunks nestled inside. The gelato is very light, but so very delicious. The chocolate chunks add a nice texture difference and completes the s'more. The only thing I would say though is that the outside cookie did stick to my fingers, however I was not that upset since it was pretty yummy. The whole thing really did taste like you were eating a cold s'more. I am not one of those people that will only eat ice cream in the summer, so I would recommend grabbing a box (or two) and enjoying this yummy treat. Thanks Trader Joe's for once again finding a way for me to fall in love with my childhood once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment