Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Peppermint Hot Chocolate

Nothing says the holidays like the smell of peppermint wafting through the air. However, I am not really a big fan of eating just plain peppermint things, but when you combine it with chocolate, count me in! During one of my (now routine) visits to Trader Joe's, I found this peppermint hot chocolate. I mean even though its still about 80 degrees here, how could I pass up hot chocolate? I decided that some hot chocolate would be the perfect way to kick off my Christmas decorating. I patiently waited for the water to heat up and then added it to the mix. There was this magical aroma that began to fill the air and even though the weather wasn't at all festive for the holidays, the hot chocolate most definitely was. The peppermint hot chocolate had a nice peppermint note in the background. The chocolate wasn't too sweet and the two were like a heavenly match. If you are a fan of peppermint and hot chocolate, you need to give this a try. It's so much better than the hot chocolate packets. So if your like me and don't have appropriate hot chocolate weather, just have some anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment