Friday, November 23, 2012

Pep in Your Step

There have been numerous times that I have walked into my closet and thought I have nothing to wear, but did have more than a few shoe options. The beauty of shoes is that you can change the entire look of an outfit just by changing the shoes. I am all about the shoes that pop and don't blend in with the crowd. However, there are certain times where it is not appropriate to wear wild shoes so please be sure to observe those situations. While browsing the DSW website looking for some festive party shoes, I stumbled on these hot pink beauties. They are eye catching but not too over the top. The bows on the front make them girly and playful with some added sparkle from the rhinestones. These are definitely the perfect holiday party shoe and I can't wait to wear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment