Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Luxurious Lotion

The constantly changing weather in Houston can do quite a job on your skin. I am always looking for a hydrating lotion that isn't greasy and smells delicious. While browsing the aisle, I was immediately attracted to this pink label. After reading it and seeing that it had some of my favorite things in it, I decided to give it a try. I have to say that I am usually impressed with St. Ives products and this one didn't disappoint. The lotion was light and silky, without leaving any kind of residue behind and keeps my skin hydrated all day. Plus it smells like you are in a tropical heaven with the coconut and exotic orchid. I will definitely keep this in my everyday beauty routine. It's a great lotion that doesn't break the bank, but definitely lives up to its expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment