Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Lifesaver for Your Lips

So the always shifting weather here can be pretty rough on your skin and for my it kills my lips. I seem to always be putting on chap stick and it's somewhat annoying because no matter what I try it never seems to work. Luckily my sister is a chapstick fiend, so I can usually get some suggestions from her. During her last visit she pulled out this egg and said it was the best chapstick she used. I was intrigued by the shape and decided I would give it a try. The flavor was light and fruity (probably not the best option for guys) and it makes your lips feel silky smooth. The best part is that my lips are staying moisturized longer and feeling softer than ever before. Seriously, this is a chapstick that you need to try. Not only does it have a really unique container, but it is like a spa treatment for your lips. If you are looking for some way to save your lips from the brutal weather changes, this should become your "go to" product.

No comments:

Post a Comment