Monday, January 28, 2013

Genghis Grill

I usually try to stay in the know on the food scene, but some how this one managed to squeeze by me. Luckily, I have friends that watch out for me, so I was introduced to Genghis Grill. This is a Mongolian barbecue restaurant where you can create your own meal. You pick your protein, seasonings, veggies, sauce, and starch. I opted for shrimp and a few pieces of calamari, but they have beef, pork, chicken, fish...basically whatever you want. You can add seasoning to your protein like garlic, pepper, cajun seasoning, and lemon pepper. Add in your veggies like peppers, onions, carrots, broccoli, corn, mushrooms, and many many more. Then come the sauces with everything from dragon sauces to citrus ginger and regular soy sauce. If you are looking for a lower sodium option, you can try garlic water which is minced garlic in water. Last, but certainly not least, you get to choose the starch. You can pick brown or white rice, tortillas, or noodles, but I was feeling healthy so I skipped the starch. This is great place to go if you are looking for a quick bite and lots of food!

No comments:

Post a Comment