Sunday, January 6, 2013

Macaron: Part 2

I came to find that there are other people in the world that choose wine by the look of the label. I'm glad I'm not the only one that does it and it proves that wine makers should never underestimate the power of creative label. I was already drawn in with the playfulness of the Macaron wine label and decided to try one of the other varietals. The Moscato Italia is a fun dessert wine that is light and sweet. However, I did notice that this Moscato didn't have that syrupy sweetness to it that most Moscatos have. This is a great girls night wine or just something nice to sip on. I know that because of the sweetness Moscatos aren't for everyone, but if you want to mix it up this is definitely a great wine. Plus, it's a great wine for the price and is a perfect way to celebrate the start of a wonderful new year! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment