Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pappa's Seafood

I have never been to Pappa's Seafood and I can say that this one wasn't actually on my list of places to visit, but I am not going to complain when I get to go somewhere new. I was feeling a little unhealthy and decided to go for the crab roll with parmesan fries. I have eaten a lobster roll (and thoroughly enjoyed it) but haven't had a crab roll. The bun was like a small Texas toast loaf that was thoroughly coated in butter and toasted...can't really go wrong with that. The crab salad had lots of crab in it, but it seemed like it was overwhelmed with mayo...and since I am not a huge may person that was slightly sad. The parmesan fries turned out to be fries that had a sprinkling of parmesan cheese and parsley. The fries were just blah and I wasn't really impressed with them. I can't say that I will be running back to Pappa's Seafood, I can now say that I have at least been there before. Not every restaurant will impress you every time, but I think it's only fair to give it a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment