Monday, October 28, 2013

Christmas in a Cup

As much as you try to avoid it, the holidays are in full swing. Starbucks has already started using the red cups and their holiday blend is brewing (at least in my house). However...as much as I love the red cups, it's just too early. I already started feeling the pressure when I figured out there are only 8 more Saturdays before Christmas! I am not sure how this happened since the Thanksgiving blend isn't out yet, but I managed to snag some of the Holiday Blend from Bed, Bath and Beyond. This one seems to have a much more intense coffee taste, but there are notes of maple and cinnamon in the background. It's actually quite delicious with a splash of vanilla. I am not trying to force the holidays on to anyone but it's better to be prepared and to find yourself scrambling at the last minute. Maybe this Christmas in a cup is just what you need to unwind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment