Friday, May 17, 2013

PB2

What do you get when you mix powered peanuts with water...peanut butter! PB2 has taken natural snacking to a whole new level. This new concept allows you to mix the peanut butter you need and has less saturated fat and calories than regular peanut butter. It is known that peanuts are not the best nut for you, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are bad for you. With that being said, I rarely eat peanut butter, as I have now become an avid fan of almond butter. My curiosity got the better of me and so I figured I needed to give it a try. This is a make what you need peanut butter, so all you do is mix 2 tablespoons peanut butter with 1 tablespoon of water and voila! you have peanut butter. The amazing thing is that it actually tastes like peanut butter. It's a little odd at first, but surprisingly yummy. For me it makes the perfect portion to put on an apple or celery as a snack and not overeat. Because let's be honest, who doesn't love to play with their food? So be sure to try it out one of the many flavors of PB2.

No comments:

Post a Comment