Thursday, May 23, 2013

Gossip and Gelato

There are just some days when you need to sit and catch up with a friend and what better way to do it then over gelato? I think that it is safe to say that I am a "gelato snob" in that I will really only eat
Talenti. I don't know why, but they just seem to consistently get it right and have rich decadent flavors. Since my friend happened to have never tried this gelato, I jumped on the opportunity to introduce her to it. (Plus I will never turn down gelato) I decided to let her pick the flavor and we ended up with Belgian Milk Chocolate. It was silky smooth and the flavor was intense without being too sweet or artificial tasting. They definitely achieved a bitter and sweet balance in the chocolate flavor. I am not usually a chocolate person, but this was amazing. Plus we got super creative and mixed in some of the peanut butter (See the PB2 post) that we made. It tasted like eating a gourmet peanut butter cup! Amazing is the only word to describe it. Don't think that because this gelato didn't have mix-ins that it was bland because that's definitely not the case! Next time you find the temperature rising, be sure to grab yourself some of this super delicious gelato.

No comments:

Post a Comment