Thursday, October 18, 2012

Vermont Brownie Company

I like to find thank you gifts that are unique and not something that they would ordinarily get. I found out about the Vermont Brownie Company from my sister. She had been lucky enough to sample them and said they were pretty delicious, so I took her word and sent some to a few people. However, I had not personally sampled them until now. Luckily, I got a package in the mail that had these yummy brownies in them. This was the sampler pack which had walnut chunk, maple toffee crunch, apple blondie (a season flavor), signature, peanut butter, and espresso dulche de leche. All of them sound amazing and I had a hard time picking out which one to try first. In the end, I opted for the signature brownie. It was chocolately and moist with chunks of chocolate, and surprisingly a touch of salt. The salt balanced out the sweetness and added an interesting twist on a normal brownie. These were just the right size, where you got enough to satisfy your sweet tooth but weren't feeling sick afterwards. You definitely want to try these, even if you just order them for yourself because we all deserve a little treat every once in a while and I can't wait to try the rest of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment