Saturday, October 13, 2012

Spiced Cake

I don't know who invented scented candles, but I owe them a big thank you! For some reason, they can immediately erase all the bad things and put me in a better mood without me even realizing it. There is nothing like having a super stressful day and then lighting a candle, where the scent fills the room and suddenly everything is much better. Let me say that the spiced cake candle from Pier 1 is beyond amazing! Its scent fills the entire room and lingers long after you blow it out. It wraps you in the aromas of fall and it has made me fall in love. It's spicy and sweet all at the same time...like a glazed spice cake was just pulled out of the oven. It isn't too sweet smelling and has a wonderful color. This is a perfect candle for fall. Thank you Pier 1 for this magical candle.

No comments:

Post a Comment