Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hair Whipped Cream

Finding good hair products that don't cost a fortune can be very difficult. I got this coupon to try Pantene Silky Moisture Whip. Fortunately, I ran out of the other mousse I was currently using, so I figured this would be the perfect time to try it out. Once it comes out of the can, it looks exactly like whipped cream and smells so good! (Be careful because you can't actually eat it!) This product is light weight and doesn't make your hair feel greasy or weighed down. Afterwards, my hair felt softer and the ends weren't dry. It didn't make my hair look greasy even between washes. For a non salon product, it is really great and worth a try. Don't worry...all products are not created equal, but just because it's not from a salon doesn't mean it's not effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment