Monday, September 23, 2013

Watch Out for Lulus.com

I love finding fun fashion pieces but I usually don't want to spend a ton since it will probably be out of style soon. However, there are some great websites where you can find great pieces at prices that don't break the bank. I recently stumbled upon Lulus.com and found this great watch and I have been looking for a black watch so it was actually great timing. It has a simple black leather band with gold accents and the face has a wonderful black and white striped design (very Parisian if you ask me). It's definitely not your average watch and in a world of metal, the leather actually stands out a bit. I was a bit concerned since my wrist is on the small side, but I took a shot on it anyways. Though the watch band is a little big for me, the fact that it's leather means that I just need to get another hole made... so good news for me! Lulus.com is a super option to incorporate some of the trendier pieces of the season in with your more basic pieces without spending a fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment