Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sugar Plums Dancing In My Head

When I used to read The Night Before Christmas story, I always wondered if sugar plums were real, but it wasn't until a recent trip to Central Market did I find that these were real! If you are ever in the mood to try produce that you have never had, then head on over to Central Market. They always have a wide variety of every fruit and veggie you could possibly think of plus lots more that you didn't know about. I was feeling festive and wanted to give these a try. It looks like a small plum and turned out to taste just like a regular plum. I have to admit that I was expecting something a bit different and was slightly disappointed that it turned out to be just a baby plum. I was expecting it to be super sweet as the name is SUGAR plum. Though I wasn't overwhelmed with the sugar plums, I now know that these are the little fruits that are dancing in my dreams the night before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment